2011/06/20

It only gets better!

Well, the crafters that have joined The woolly walk along are truly amazing!
Here is an update on what they are up to.

Let’s start with the works in progress

The Kitty Knitter from NZ is obviously a big Facebook fan!
So clever!

The Swedish team Hemskapat are working on something very patriotic.
Hey guys – you hit a weak spot in my heart!

The Knit Knit Rebels from The Netherlands
have gone completely wooligan! Go girls!

And Mr Squid, he is just growing and growing!
Tracey – you are an amigurami master!

(Hey, hurry to her blog and check out the crochet bikini!!)

-------

And here are some fantabulous finished pieces.
Some of them are still traveling to NZ
but some have already found their way to my letterbox.

This colourful piece is from Bali from Twilight Taggers.
If you haven’t checked out her amazing work from
The Light Heart Installation – do it now!

Anja from Germany whipped up this piece in one day.
One day! You rock!

Slipk2not from the UK has finished her beautiful WISDOM piece. Love it!
She has put a lot of thinking into it – you can read it here.

Graffity Grannys have sent me this hilarious piece!
It’s black and gold to support their rugby team (watch out All Blacks!),
in the middle there are gorgeous daffodils and on the sides there are...
two cornish pasties, of course, because they come from Cornwall!
Jeez, I cracked when I opened up this package!

Two weeks ago I received the top piece from Sandie in England.
A couple of days later I received the second one.
And they just kept coming - one by one!
And they are all beautiful!

Die Extremhäklerin from Austria has finished her piece.
I love these funky mushrooms!

Thanks, guys!


3 comments:

  1. I Love to follow the work in progress from other participants! It is really fun to see all the creative people out there! Keep on knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see everything all put together. This is going to be great! Oh and cornish pasties? Ahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Lovely!
    But some pieses are made by machine, that I dont like!

    L

    ReplyDelete